Over 45 Years of Innovation:
- 1959 – Central Control Meters
- 1964 – Multi-Grip Coin Vaults
- 1967 – Security Guards for Meter Cases
- 1969 – Resettable Lock, Multi-Grip Coin Vaults
- 1977 – Card Technology Central Control Meters w/readers for magnetically encoded cards
- 1984 – Drop Coin Meters w/digital display (retrofit)
- 1987 – Drop Coin Meters w/digital display, coins/time count-down (retrofit)
- 1989 – Drop Coin Meters w/VFD display, coins/time count-down, accountability (for OEM’s)
- 1991 – Coin Trak – Nine function electronic accountability with infra-red (retrofit)
- 1995 – Card Technology – ChipCash™ System for Smart Cards, Credit Cards and/or Coins; PAC Smart Card Purchase & Add Value Centers
- 1996 – Credit Card to Smart Card Kiosk
- 1997 – Maytag Smart Card Kits, built to the Maytag card ready specifications
- 1998 – Laundry/Vending-Card Units; certified for Mondex (MasterCard) & Visa Cash “Smart Cards”, used in joint NY roll-out program by Mondex, VisaCash, Chase & Citi Banks
- 1999 – First “Smart Card On-Line Units”
- 2001 – Smart Card Systems for Self-Service Car Wash Bays and Vacuums
- 2002 – MDB Smart Card controller for Hamilton ACW4 Auto Cashier for Automatic Carwash
- 2003 – MDB Smart Card controller for Unitec Wash Select II for Automatic Carwash
- 2004 – QuickPay 6000 and 9000 desktop controllers
- 2008 – Interactive Card Purchase and Recharge System w/PIN debit, credit card and cash
- 2009 – SpyderWash® Integrated Bluetooth™ Wireless Credit Card and Loyalty Card System
- 2011 – Serial interface for Alliance Quantum Controls
- 2013 – Exclusive Agreement with USA Technologies (Nasdaq; USAT) to partner with our SpyderWash System in the laundry market
- 2014 – Ability to accept all NFC Mobile Payments including Apple Pay, Google Wallet and Softcard
- 2014 – Launch of SpyderWash Elite, and partnership with Softcard, a mobile payment app owned by Verizon Wireless, AT&T Mobility, and T-Mobile. This promotion will allow Laundry owners with our SpyderWash Elite System to offer their customers 25% off washer/dryer transactions with no cost to their operation.
- 2015 – Acceptance of Android Pay on all SpyderWash Elite devices
- 2016 – NFC Wearable Devices Including the Apple Watch can be used on our system to pay for Laundry
- 2016 – Spyder Loyalty Kiosk available to purchase or reload loyalty cards
- 2017 – SpyderWash Mobile App available at both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
To view our gallery click the above link.
In 2013, Setomatic Systems entered into a strategic partnership with USA Technologies.
Through experience, expertise and consumer feedback, we have successfully created innovative products for over 45 years.