- Wascomat Drop Coins
- Square & Round Face Dryer Drop Coins
- Vendsetter System
- Air-Pax (Plastic) Replacement Drop Coins
- Top Load Washer Drop Coins
- Route Dryer Drop Coins
- Front Load Washer Drop Coins
Coin Laundry Information (Setomatic Digital Drop Coins)
There are numerous payment methods for laundromats these days, but some people still prefer the simple, physical coin payment process. This system is uncomplicated and easy for all users.
Coin and Token laundry systems can offer a quick solution in a pinch for customers who forgot their phone or left their debit or credit card behind. Keeping physical coins or tokens is a good way for users to track exactly how much they have available for laundry.Contact Us to Learn More!
What is Coin Payment, and What Options are Available?
Coin payment refers to the physical transfer of coins in exchange for the services available. Most laundromats accept quarters as payment, but some take dollar coins or tokens for laundry machines. This method allows your customers to load their clothes, insert the correct amount in coins and select the desired cycle for a simple laundry process. Current options for this include quarter acceptance, dollar coin acceptance, token acceptance or a combination of any of the above.
Advantages of Keeping a Coin Payment Option
The ability to pay with coins can still be a competitive advantage even with the multitude of other payment options available. Many laundromats include coins in addition to card or app payments so customers can choose the most convenient option.
Benefits of including coin payments:
- Added Revenue: An additional payment method allows your business to expand its audience reach and increase revenue.
- Increased audience: Many traditional customers still prefer coin-based laundry services, while some laundromats are eliminating this method. You can grow your audience to include these people by incorporating coin payment options.
- Simplified processes: Coin-based laundry systems are one of the easiest payment methods to understand and use correctly, reducing errors and providing a streamlined experience.
Ability to Keep the Coin Payment Option with SpyderWash
With SpyderWash, you don’t have to remove the coin option as you can allow your customers to continue paying with coin. SpyderWash offers users access to all available payment methods, including coin payment.
SpyderWash from Setomatic Systems provides a comprehensive and evolving washer and dryer payment solution, so your laundromat is always current with trending payment methods.
Contact us today to learn more about using SpyderWash in your laundromat.Contact Us Today!