Belita II Coin Counter
Available: manual or electric(electric model includes a hand-crank for manual operation)
BELITA, designed and manufactured in Italy, sold, serviced and fully supported in the U.S. A new generation of coin counters for the year 2000 and beyond. Tens of thousands of these units are currently in use in the US in all types of vending operations.
These compact machines count up to 1500 coins per minute. They count all US coins, including the SBA or new dollar coins, and all size tokens. Wrapping coins in rolls is fast and efficient, using the 3 wrapping tubes supplied. Automatic stops at 20/25/50/100/200 and to infinity. Bagging coin is simple and quick using the bag holder supplied with all units. If you operate machines with multi-type of coin vends, we would recommend the Coin-Sorter and Counter model.
Specifications & Features
- On electric models, when the manual handle is in place, the motor will not run.
- The body is high-impact, space age plastic. A metal body is optionally available.
- Spin plate is on roller bearings, assuring you trouble-free continuous operation.
- Built in carrying handle for easy portability.
- All specifications & features subject to change without notice.